We have experience of working with academic collaborators globally as well as with biothechs and smaller research start-up companies. We are familiar with complex data manipulation and processing from new and emergent technologies and devices and can offer advice and support with digital health data capture and utilisation.
- Analysis of high dimensional 'big' data form emerging technologies
- Assay design, optimization, validation and monitoring
- Statistical sampling designs
- Design of Experiments (DoE)
- Good Statistical Practice (GSP) in animal studies
- Analysis of investigative & regulatory safety assessment studies
- Educational and clinical test development
- Psychometric assessments in Patient Reported Outcomes (PRO) studies
- Consumer and product research
- Quality, compliance and risk monitoring
- Drug discovery and development process
'Postcards from the Lab'
Please read our examples of how Statistics adds value
If you have a question you would like to ask, Please contact us